Thursday 26 April 2012

My daily health care supplements

This is collagen jelly with cranberry flavor, taste really nice
and suitable as my snack. 

The package was so adorable with the pinky color.
However better be aware when open it out.


Bird's nest provide a lots of advantage to our body, normally female
will take it as it will enhance the skin complexion, but male
 encourage take it as well because it is not exclusive for female.

My favorite drinks and normally i will consume it before sleep
as it brings a lots of advantages like improve immune system,
blood circulation and others. 


Brands endorsed by 林宇中, he is my idol and i really 
love to listen his songs really touching ^^

During i lack of energy or feel exhausted these supplement 
empower my energy, especially after spend a whole day for 
revise my notes. I admit it did has good result after consumed
 it, but sometimes will feel sleepy and after awake from sleep 
all energy were charged. Hehe..

 Free babes from brand, nice bot and bottles and actually 
it just a simple bottle ^^ Green green

No comments:

Post a Comment