Friday 28 December 2012

My 25th Birthday ♥

Grateful Note....
Day past very soon, and my 25th birthday arrived, this year birthday celebration is quite special as every year of my birthday will received some surprised from my family,hubby's family and as well as my friends. Thanks for everyone who wishes me sincere. By the way, i am feel very happy and grateful to my mother who born me and grow me and until now still taking care of me.♥ ♥



 

 I got a bowl of longevity noddle which cooked by my hubby, 
thanks to him by not violet our promise hehe..♥

 old Town celebration... 

Anna Sui perfume with romantic purple casing really surprised and
it is quite fits my preference. The moment i received this perfume i was 
planning to make it as one of my collections though. 

This adorable necklace is a lovely gift from my dearer
friend Lok Yee, and i felt grateful that she still treat me as
 friend even we were graduated from UPM. 


Watch 3D Movie The life of PI and purchased as
a senior student. Seriously i requested him to 
explain once again regarding to the end of the movie 
and it is so mystery. 

Imitated the Hobbit which advertised on the
box of  popcorn, i think he doesn't looks 
like the hobbit lol.. ♥

so sweet..♥ but we were pretending to act in this way
to get a good take hehe♥.

2 comments: