Sunday 11 December 2011

My 24th Birthday Presents ♥♥


This is a present from my Hubby,
is it a engage ring??
Answer will  be definitely no.. hehe
 
These are two pieces of polishing clothes exclusive for me ^^

 A pair of ear rings, a necklace and a ring.
All of them are platinum tinted on it, and crystal as the decoration.
 Those stuffs which made of crystal are my favor, and these crystal
are light pink, since i know the pink stand for LOVE haha ^^
 
 
During i watched drama, someone was knocking 
my door, and i was so surprising because i received 
my first birthday present from my friend JiaJia-- is a  Za lip stick.

The next birthday present was given by my Hubby, 
Are they look familiar for u?? 
i have been played it since i was ar..since i was childhood.
pack of toy with a pack of chocolate biscuit.


 Is a transformer and a cutie doggy, LOL
I spend around one hour to organize these smaller partitions, 
while watching Kangxi, and i found that the instruction unclear 
and even it wasted my precious time but lighting my life indeed. ^^ 

This is a gift from another friend Cailyn,
yes, i confess that she is an Eco-friendly user lol ^^
The packaging is creative and awesome!!

This is a sleeping night mask which endorsed by the S.H.E,
It is a savior for me, thanks a lotZ,
and i favor on its rose color.


 Hand cream and it smells like a baby powder,
bought from Etude House.
Thanks to Aiyuan ^^
 
Creamy sugar color, Banana Beg with a movable pouch. 
This is a gift given by Lokyee. Thanks for her a lots!!
Great creamy Banana beg.


No comments:

Post a Comment