Monday 19 December 2011

My 24th Birthday Part II ♥♥

 We were heading toward the Cheras Neway,
since we never go there before, so we need to 
depend on the GPS ^^

 Outside was raining, and the bad whether make us trapped in the traffic
and spent almost one hour to reach there**

Colorful Sushi, actually they are not my favorite ~

 Variety of desserts and full of cream and cheese,
and i felt guilty after taking one or two pieces of them!!

This is dragon fruit and honeydew 
with chocolate spread over them.
Taste nice indeed!!

 My main meal, and does it seems likes very healthy??
and those crabs make me act like a buffoon!! No..

These are the leftovers, after that 
we continued our activity~ Sing K!!

Among those foods, the chocolate dessert and the broccoli are my favorite, 
so i am not hesitate to take photo with them ^^

 Guess what it this??

Chinese NY, just around the corner,and 
this is an unique and cute red envelope given by Newway!!

We continued our date at McD,
and i want the puss of boots' cat model
unfortunately it sold out, and they gave me THIS!!
Do know what it calls ~~







No comments:

Post a Comment